Bruce Bundrant founded RSM to help European and American sports & entertainment businesses to improve their market penetration, operational effectiveness, financial stability and commercial revenue generation. Individually or by partnering with other agencies over the past 3 years, Bruce has helped clients to generate $12M in revenue.
Bruce specializes in:
– consulting international brands on their sports partnership marketing strategies and activations
– helping sports & entertainment properties attract new partners and improve commercial revenue
– advising investors on potential football club and motorsports team acquisitions
– helping professional sports organizations to find the right capital management and financial facility solutions
Successes in 2020:
– Combined FanDuel with DC United resulting in their first MLS partnership
– Combined Betfred with the Denver Broncos resulting in their first NFL partnership
– Worked with Cantwe11 Marketing and the Bundesliga to build a fan engagement / bar program in the USA
– Organized five (5) international friendly games in the USA featuring Premier League and LaLiga clubs (cancelled due to Covid-19)
A creative, collaborative and steady leader, Bruce has built and coached high-performance internal Commercial and Marketing Teams, and sourced and managed external retained agencies for complex, high-profile sports organizations in three different countries.
He successfully led the commercial transformation of Liverpool Football Club, AS Monaco Football Club and the International Champions Cup. He’s represented and advised two leading global brands on their partnership marketing strategies and activations: SABMiller Brewing Company and Visa., Inc.