Bruce Bundrant founded RSM to help sports, entertainment and technology businesses to improve their revenue, market penetration, operational effectiveness and financial stability. Either individually or by partnering with other agencies, Bruce has generated $8M in revenue for RSM clients over the past three years.
Bruce specializes in:
– consulting international brands on their sports partnership marketing strategies and activations
– helping sports, entertainment and technology businesses to attract new partners and improve commercial revenue
– advising investors on potential football club and motorsports team acquisitions
– helping professional sports organizations to find the right capital management and financial facility solutions
– Consulted Betfred on marketing partnerships, leading to their first in the NFL with the Denver Broncos and their first in MLB with the Colorado Rockies
– Introduced FanDuel to DC United, leading to their first partnership in MLS
– Worked with Cantwe11 Marketing and the Bundesliga to build a fan engagement / bar program in the USA
– Organized Sevilla FC’s summer 2019 tour of the USA
– On behalf of SCCG Management, facilitated the sports betting data partnership between LSports and the American Ultimate Disc League
– Brokered the full-service event production agreement between Select Artists Associates and Texas A&M University
A creative, collaborative and steady leader, Bruce has built and coached high-performance internal Commercial and Marketing Teams, and sourced and managed external retained agencies for complex, high-profile sports organizations in three different countries.
He successfully led the commercial transformation of Liverpool Football Club, AS Monaco Football Club and the International Champions Cup. He’s represented and advised two leading global brands on their partnership marketing strategies and activations: SABMiller Brewing Company and Visa., Inc.