Bruce Bundrant founded RSM to partner with sports & entertainment businesses to improve their revenue, market penetration, operational effectiveness and financial stability. Either individually or by partnering with other agencies, Bruce has generated $5.5M in revenue for RSM clients over the past three years.
Bruce specializes in:
– consulting international brands on their sports partnership marketing strategies and activations
– helping sports & entertainment properties attract new partners and improve commercial revenue
– advising investors on potential football club and motorsports team acquisitions
– helping professional sports organizations to find the right capital management and financial facility solutions
Successes in 2020:
– Consulted Betfred on marketing partnerships, leading to their first in the NFL with the Denver Broncos
– Introduced FanDuel to DC United, leading to their first partnership in MLS
– Worked with Cantwe11 Marketing and the Bundesliga to build a fan engagement / bar program in the USA
– Organized five (5) international friendly games in the USA featuring Premier League and LaLiga clubs (cancelled due to Covid-19)
A creative, collaborative and steady leader, Bruce has built and coached high-performance internal Commercial and Marketing Teams, and sourced and managed external retained agencies for complex, high-profile sports organizations in three different countries.
He successfully led the commercial transformation of Liverpool Football Club, AS Monaco Football Club and the International Champions Cup. He’s represented and advised two leading global brands on their partnership marketing strategies and activations: SABMiller Brewing Company and Visa., Inc.